This was copied and pasted from my xanga. I wrote this on 1/30/2012.
My second Fyrinnae order...
1. Te Amo
2. Sleepy Hollow
3. Sake & Sashimi
4. Medieval Haunting
5. Arcane Magic: Velvet Vampire
6. Arcane Magic: Steampunk
7. Arcane Magic: Faerie Glamour
8. Arcane Magic: Are You My Mummy?
1. Full-Sized Finishing Powder: Sunkissed
2. Full-Sized Glow Blush: Captivate
3. Full-Sized Glow Blush: Enrapture
Free Sample Eyeshadow: Sake & Sashimi
1. Te Amo - dark grey with pink duochrome. Pretty good.
2. Sleepy Hollow - teal with aqua duochrome. Fucking amazing.
3. Sake & Sashimi - reddened brown with green and gold shimmer. Fucking amazing.
4. Medieval Haunting - gold, brown, chartreuse metallic triochrome. Fucking amazing.
5. Velvet Vampire - sparkly muted red, hot pink, taupe triochrome. Pretty good.
6. Steampunk - Pink, black, bronze triochrome. Fucking amazing.
7. Faerie Glamour - purple with aqua duochrome. Fucking amazing.
8. Are You My Mummy? - brown and green duochrome. Pretty good.
9. Meerkat - magenta with buttload of gold shimmers. FUCKING AMAZING. (Compared to the previous sample I got, this one is more magenta/pink than the last. The other was more of a purplish pink and finer shimmer; this is more hot pink/magenta with chunkier glitter. I love them both!)
10. Sunkissed - translucent white powder with some micro shimmer. I haven't tried it yet.
11. Captivate - Peach-pink with micro gold shimmer. Soooooo pretty!!!
12. Enrapture - Pure pink with micro shimmer. Haven't tried it yet.
My favorite eyeshadow of this batch (aside from Meerkat, as I've established earlier that it's one of my faves ever) would probably have to be Sake & Sashimi, Medieval Haunting, and Steampunk. Then middle tier is Sleepy Hollow and Faerie Glamour. My least favorite (not because they suck or they're ugly, but because I had high expectations for them from reading rave reviews) are Te Amo, Velvet Vampire, and Are You My Mummy?.