2/28/14

Perfume Review: The Garden Bath

NOTE: Imported from my tumblr.

Bought - 2/19/2013
Shipped - 2/25/2013
Received - 3/1/2013

6 perfume samples in a metal tin for $10.95 total.
Choices:
  • Angel Food
  • Chocolate Passion
  • Hazelnut Cafe
  • Pecan Pie
  • Buttered Rum
  • Caramel Cocoa
  • Mango Juice (freebie)
  • Apricot Melon (freebie)
They all smell like what their names indicate. Buttered Rum and Pecan Pie smell A LOT like Midnight Gypsy's "Hearth," with Pecan Pie being richer and heavier and Buttered Rum being a little lighter, so I think I will purchase from The Garden Bath instead once I run out of Hearth. And as I said before, Midnight Gypsy's "Seraphim" also smells like a lighter version of Hearth, so Buttered Rum matches it as well. Yay for saving money! (The Garden Bath's full sizes are larger than Midnight Gypsy's AND they are cheaper.) Angel Food and Chocolate Passion are my least favorite of this lot because they're a little boring (but I still like them). Thus, very satisfied.

image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!