4/11/14

Swatches of Fyrinnae Eyeshadows After DIY Pressing (Part 1)

Here are swatches of my Fyrinnae shadows after I pressed them with lube and alcohol. :) All swatches are done in natural lighting (sunlight). The upper half of the swatch is patted and swept over Darling Girl Cosmetics Primped and Primed primer. The bottom half is on bare skin. I used a $1 ELF eyeshadow brush.

Observations about the shadows after pressing:
  • Now, they are pretty much rubbish without a primer. Before, I could use them alone without a primer and still be able to get a decent look.
  • Mephisto and Meerkat "bled" a lot when I pressed them, releasing all of their color into the napkin. This affected their pigmentation and boldness, so now the base of Meerkat is muted and sheer, and Mephisto is now a sheer, dark blue black instead of pigmented dark navy.

This post is extremely picture heavy after the cut.

ON TO THE SWATCHES! 
Click on the images to enlarge them.

All of them in their pans.






Rapunzel Had Extensions

Te Amo / Serendipity

Meerkat

Purgatory

Mephisto

Faerie Glamour

Sleepy Hollow

Directly under sunlight.

Held directly under sunlight.

Directly under sunlight.
And then the following pictures were just extras, but I thought it would be a waste not to post them as well because I spent a while taking them. :) I'm totally gawking at all of the pictures. The shadows are so pretty. Hahaha.


One more pic of Rapunzel Had Extensions by itself because I think it's pretty. Hahaha.
 

From top to bottom: Faerie Glamour, Mephisto, and Purgatory.
From top to bottom: Faerie Glamour, Mephisto, and Purgatory.
Faerie Glamour (L) and Sleepy Hollow (R). SO BEAUTIFUL.
Faerie Glamour (L) and Sleepy Hollow (R). SO BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!