4/16/14

Swatches of Fyrinnae Eyeshadows After DIY Pressing (Part 2)

Here are swatches of the rest of my Fyrinnae shadows after I pressed them with lube and alcohol. :) All swatches are done in natural lighting (sunlight) unless stated otherwise. The upper half of the swatch is patted and swept over Darling Girl Cosmetics Primped and Primed primer. The bottom half is on bare skin. I used a $1 ELF eyeshadow brush to apply.

Observation about these shadows after pressing and other notes:
  • All of the colors shown in this post have more of a metallic finish to them. I noticed that pressing these didn't really change their pigmentation/the way they applied compared to when they were loose.
  • The result is opposite from the effect that pressing did on the colorful shadows from this post.
  • Of course, they still look better when used over a primer.

This post is extremely picture heavy after the cut.


Click on the image to enlarge.


Taken with flash.

Sunlight.

Taken directly under sunlight.

Close-ups of Nijiro, Moon Child, Sacred, Polar Bear; a far away shot of Feisty Fennec Fox

Fyrinnae Nijiro, Moon Child, and Sacred

Fyrinnae Sacred, Polar Bear, and Feisty Fennec Fox

Fyrinnae Medieval Haunting, Witchy Woodland Creatures, and Kurisumasu

Got lazy so I didn't edit the pic to have text in it. :(

A different angle.
Aaaand another shot


Aaaaaannnnd yet another shot. Last one.

2 comments:

  1. I have Feisty Fennec Fox and I never use it--you've inspired me to incorporate it into my look tomorrow, it's just so pretty in these shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :) That actually made me realize that I don't use Feisty Fennec Fox that often either. :P

      Delete

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!