HOLY SHIT. OF COURSE I HAD TO JUMP IN.
I bought 9 out of the 10 available bottles since I already owned one of them. For the amazing price of $35 with free shipping, I got 9 bottles and then the OP threw in TWO FREE MINI BOTTLES and a full bar of soap!
- SWEET TRADE: This laid-back tropical tangle celebrates the less black-hearted side of piracy. With heady notes of caramel, honey, orange blossoms, rich coconut cream and dark Indonesian patchouli.
- QUEEN CROSSBONES: The adventurous scents of a pirate queen's far-flung travels: creamy Egyptian musk, wild honey, sweet coconut, and exotic resins.
- SLEEPY HOLLOW: An atmospheric ode to romantically spooky Autumn evenings, with fresh pumpkin, spiced apple brew, and bonfire smoke.
- NAMAKA: Mighty Hawaiian sea goddess Namaka-o-Kahai’i rules ocean currents, tidal waves, and thundering waterfalls. Coconut, vanilla bean, rice milk, golden amber, watermelon, banana leaf, aged patchouli, and lemongrass.
- DIA DE LOS MUERTOS: Though Spanish conquistadores tried to put the kibosh on this Aztec ritual for the dead, the holiday not only endured but retained its flamingly pagan core. Celebrate, honor, and even laugh at death with our fusion of spices, honey, tobacco and dark chocolate.
- POLLYANNA: Shhh. Secrecy is vital to the gift exchange. Gingerbread, fresh ginger root, green coconut, a blend of chai spices, and vanilla.
- FUGUE: To know that one doesn't know is best. --Lao Tzu.
An amnesiac haze of dark clove, spiced amber, sugary milk, white musk, nutmeg, and a drop of aged patchouli.
- GANESH: Honor the generous and happy spirit of Sri Ganesha and he will bless you greatly. A large, joyous snoutful of coconut cake is snugly wrapped in honey, vanilla, Indonesian clove, green coconut, and a warm blend of spices.
- BYZANTIUM: A salute to the ancient metropolis at the crossroads of East and West. Sail to Byzantium with this opulent blend of fortifying Mediterranean mint, dark Turkish tea, sparkling Roman oranges, and a hint of sweet, resinous labdanum.
- SOLSTICE SUGAR (FREEBIE): Rejoice in the return of the sweet sun‑child throughout all the jolly festivals of the Winter Solstice. The scent of warmest celebrations and Yuletide feasts with notes of toasty almonds, apple cakes, baking spices and honeyed mead.
- TINDERBOX (FREEBIE): The essence of a baroque case filled with tempered firesteel, flint, and linen charcloth: resinous black amber, woodsmoke, sweet mallow root, frankincense, cubeb, and sandalwood.
- LATITUDE (SOAP FREEBIE): Coconut husks and a honeyed mix of tropical flowers: Tahitian tiare, Lady of the Night, pink phlox, columbine, night-blooming boneflower, magnolia, and Angel's Trumpet. Made with organic coconut milk, organic Fair Trade shea butter, and Tussah peace silk.
|ALL THE ARCANA GOODIES. I'M GONNA SMELL (MORE) AWESOME.|
I've been eyeing Sweet Trade, Queen Crossbones, Sleepy Hollow, Dia de los Muertos, Fugue, Ganesh, Solstice Sugar, and Tinderbox. Yeah. So basically this lot is FUCKING AMAZING and has a bunch of scents that I've been wanting.
Expect reviews in the next few weeks! :)