6/22/14

Makeup Review: Dreamworld Hermetica Blushes

I heard a few good things about Dreamworld Hermetica, so I bought 3 blushes during a sale a while back. I'm actually incredibly late with this, so this is gonna be a quick and short review.




TAT was reasonable and I got all my things on time and in good shape.
Product sizes are enormous. Demonglass is a 20 or 30 gram jar (can't remember; already sold it), and the other two blushes are 10g jars.
I got two free samples: 1 blush in "Forever More" and a lip jar in "Blood Magick."
The blushes, however, were all metallic and not really my thing, so I sold the items since I don't foresee myself using them much.


L to R: Blushes in Demonglass, Piper, Phoebe, Forever More. Lipstick in Blood Magick.

L to R: Blushes in Demonglass, Piper, Phoebe, Forever More. Lipstick in Blood Magick.

That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!