10/9/14

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Glosses: Plausible Walrus, I Loved a Maid, Bowties are Cool, Women's Weapons

I bought these Shiro custom glosses back during the anniversary sale in April, but never got around to putting up swatches until now! Shame on me. Plausible Walrus and Bowties are Cool are no longer available (they were COTMs). The formula is non-sticky and feels like a liquid lipstick. These are awesome. I got all of them in opaque with no flavor/scent. I only dislike Plausible Walrus because it's too metallic for my tastes, but the other three are nice (albeit quite similar).

On to the swatches!

L to R: Plausible Walrus, I Loved a Maid, Bowties are Cool, Women's Weapons


L to R: Plausible Walrus, I Loved a Maid, Bowties are Cool, Women's Weapons

L to R: Plausible Walrus, I Loved a Maid, Bowties are Cool, Women's Weapons

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in Plausible Walrus

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in Plausible Walrus

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in I Loved a Maid

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in I Loved a Maid

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in Bowties are Cool

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in Bowties are Cool

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in Women's Weapons

Shiro Cosmetics Custom Gloss in Women's Weapons

Also some more bonus swatches that I found on my computer. Might as well throw them all into one post!

I Loved a Maid

Bowties Are Cool

Women's Weapons

And whaddaya know, I found Intertube swatches and one Miyazaki balm swatch too! The intertubes are discontinued.

L to R: Intertubes in Over 9000, Rickrolled, Trololo; Miyazaki Balm in Who Swallowed a Star

L to R: Intertubed in Over 9000, Rickrolled, Trololo; Miyazaki Balm in Who Swallowed a Star

WOW SO MESSY. Intertube in Trololo

Intertube in Rickrolled

Intertube in Over 9000

Miyazaki Balm in Who Swallowed a Star layered over staining from Over 9000


4 comments:

  1. Its a shame the green sheen from I Loved A Maid doesn't seem to show up :( I was hoping it would

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be a combination of the my skintone (which leans warm/yellow/olive-ish) and the lighting bouncing off my room walls (which are light green). I see it at some angles, but it is extremely subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This text may be value everyone’s attention. How will I learn more?orogold reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lots of thanks for this blog! Loving info!! Vine Vine Skin Care

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!