Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've done an inventory count. I do one periodically just to remind myself of how much shit I have to use up to discourage myself from buying more (the effect typically lasts about 2 weeks) and also to shop my stash and rediscover old favorites.
I started off doing today's stash update thinking that I'm just gonna photograph my Arcana collection. Then I just decided to photograph the rest as well since I had a day off and there was decent lighting in my room.
Hope you all enjoy my massive display of consumerism and lack of self-control. In my defense, this collection was a work in progress starting in 2011, and I've gotten rid of many scents that I don't like so that I now just have a streamlined collection of stuff I actually love and use regularly.
This post shows what my stash was like back in May 2014 (five months ago). I have bought and sold a whole ton of bottles since then, but my storage setup has stayed the same in exception of a couple of boxes I switched out for better quality plastic containers.
Onwards to the photos!
|Arcana Perfumes - Coffee, Honey, and Ginger|
- COFFEE: Little Cottage in a Clearing, Ooomph
- HONEY: Black Maria, Queen Crossbones, Pumpkins Crave Honey
- GINGER: Philtre #4: Consumed, Pollyanna
|Arcana Perfumes - Apple|
LEFT TO RIGHT:
- APPLE: Apples Crave Cake, Apples Crave Frills, Sleepy Hollow, Kincardine Maiden, Avalon, Bean Sidhe, Invidia, Solstice Sugar
|Arcana Perfumes - Chocolate/Cocoa|
- CHOCOLATE/COCOA: Sweet Box, Morphine, Reign in Hell, Velvet Underpinnings, Dia De Los Muertos, Young Rantipole
|Arcana Perfumes - Resin/Heavy/Smoke|
- RESIN/HEAVY/SMOKE: Holy Terror, Fugue, Last Judgment, Black Tea (it's smokey!), Accidia, Gula (dat bacon smoke)
|Arcana Perfumes - Creamy Sweet Florals, Food|
- CREAMY SWEET FLORALS: Little Lully, Superbia
- FOOD: Pushpadhanva
|Arcana Perfumes - Sugary Fruits|
- FRUIT: Repartee, Calliope, Persephone
- SWEET/SUGAR: Affaire de Coeur
- FRUITY FLORAL: Carmen 7
- LIGHT FLORALS: Ardorem XXI, Caliph's Beloved, Antares
- RESINS: Les Mysteres, Hellcat
- CHOCOLATE: Patchouli Cacao
|Possets and One Hand Washes The Other|
- POSSETS: Gelato Vaniglia, Gelato Pistachio, Gelato Fiore de Latte
- OHWTO: Black+Blue, Chocopumpkin, Hayrides & Hijinks, Samovar, Poison Apple, Bitten, Bobbing for Apples
|Sugar & Spite / The Morbid The Merrier|
- Maximo (TMTM), Leopold
- Augustus, Augustus, Horseman (They are all the same scent. S&S named Horseman Augustus for a while.)
- Baltus (TMTM), Miss Fortune
- HALLOWEEN COLLECTION: Something Wicked, Diabolique, Carnivale Macabre
|Sarawen and Nocturne Alchemy|
- SARAWEN: Ambrosia (now called Ambrosia Chocolat), Pixie Dust, Potion Master, Black Apple, Yuletide Bliss
- NOCTURNE ALCHEMY: Cities of Light: London, Anti-Venom, Ibis
|Midnight Gypsy, Blooddrop, Midnight Gypsy Alchemy, Aelfwine Botanicals|
- MIDNIGHT GYPSY: Calabaza en el Fuego, Alban Elfed, Dragon's Milk
- BLOODDROP: Soleil, La Tasseographie
- MIDNIGHT GYPSY ALCHEMY: Mandrake Garden, The Music of Night
- AELFWINE BOTANICALS: Swoon, Katrina, The Alchemist, 420
- Epically Epic Soap Custom Perfume "Cakewood": Yellow Cake, Coconut, Glazed Donuts, Vanilla Icing, Chestnut, Violet, Vanilla, Oakmoss-Sage, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Balsam, Amber
- WILD HYBRID: Cardiac Arrest (decanted into a roller bottle)
- BOONDOCK G: Bee Sting (A citrus honey floral with toffee coated peaches and apples ~ surrounded by a clean woody musk)
|Deep Midnight Perfumes|
- The Halfling's Party, Brimstone & Treacle, Haunted Hayride, Saturnalia
- Suspiria, Aloysius, Sweet Calavera, Aurora Borealis
- Tenebrae, Pyramid of Giza, Sweet Briar Path, Mandarava (new labels!)
|Alchimia Apothecary Choose Your Own Adventure Blends|
- Fortune II
- Maximo II
- Cake & Ale
- Sangria Sky
- Weird Avocado Bread
OKAY. Now here comes my very prized collection: ALL THE DARLING CLANDESTINE STUFF. I included lip balms, body balms, and solid perfumes even though they aren't bottles, but whatever. I love my DC stuff, and they all must be presented together!
|Darling Clandestine Bitsies, Decants, and Frankenstein Blends|
- BITSIES: Falchion & Bedlam Frankenbitsy, Bete Noire, Falchion, La La La All Right, Pyrotechnik, Monstre Delicat, Harpy, Curiosities' Ball, Limerence, Carny Wedding
- ROLLER BOTTLES (I purchased these myself a while back and decanted bitsies or full bottles into them): Tilt-A-Whirl, Dewlap Valentine, Inked, Small Saga, Blue Valentine, Serpentina, Blue Falchion (self-mixed Blue Valentine and Falchion), Mad As Birds/Serpentina/Tapadero/Fisticuffs blend.
|Darling Clandestine Special Scents|
- ROLLER BOTTLE: What Mandy Makes
- CHUBBY BOTTLES: The Moon is Leaving for the Wheels, Electricity So Fine, Pistolas, Vortex
- 10ML BOTTLE: Fisticuffs
- 8ML BOTTLES: Morderteile Kelah (half of it was replaced with Cloudswing, so this is actually my home-mixed Morderkloud), Aequitas
- HALLOWEEN SCENTS: Smother, Squander, Falter, Wither
|Darling Clandestine Balms and Solids|
- TOP ROW, LIP BALMS: Bifrost, Blonde Dulcinea, Mariposa, La Malinche
- SECOND ROW, SOLIDS: Limerence, Don Gato, Love & Sharks, Love & Sharks (my label), Step Right Up, Tilt-a-Whirl, Don'tGoPleaseStay
- THIRD ROW, SOLIDS: Stone Suicide Mix, Galilee, Maudlin & Bedlam, Pyrotechnik 2011 (I prefer this version to the current one), Cloudswing, Mishigami/LaLaLa All Right/Tilt-A-Whirl mix that Evonne gave me, Harpy
- BOTTOM ROW, BODY BALMS: Falchion, Step Right Up
|Darling Clandestine Full Bottles|
LEFT TO RIGHT:
- Serpentina, Whitefall, Harpy, Fire Eater 2014, Fire Eater (before 2014)
- Circassian, Falchion, Ballyhoo, Blue Valentine, Blue Valentine
- Hellbender, Brasao y Kinolau, Small Saga, Pyrotechnik, Club 22
- Cloudswing, Step Right Up, Inked, Mishigami, Gram-Negative, Kendraberry
And there you have it. My current stash of bottles (and solids and body balms and stuff...), not counting the stuff I've chucked into my sales/swap bucket and not including the stuff I have on the way. HAHAHA. I have a handle of random perfume samples lying around as well, but I don't feel like photographing and listing them here.
What did I learn from this? For starters, I HAVE SO MUCH PERFUME I NEED TO USE UP. And the second thing I learned is I'm missing my bottle of Darling Clandestine Tiny Ice Bees. I don't know where it went...
Anyway, hope you enjoyed that!