11/11/14

Updated Perfume Bottle Stash as of Nov. 11, 2014

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've done an inventory count. I do one periodically just to remind myself of how much shit I have to use up to discourage myself from buying more (the effect typically lasts about 2 weeks) and also to shop my stash and rediscover old favorites.

I started off doing today's stash update thinking that I'm just gonna photograph my Arcana collection. Then I just decided to photograph the rest as well since I had a day off and there was decent lighting in my room.

Hope you all enjoy my massive display of consumerism and lack of self-control. In my defense, this collection was a work in progress starting in 2011, and I've gotten rid of many scents that I don't like so that I now just have a streamlined collection of stuff I actually love and use regularly.

This post shows what my stash was like back in May 2014 (five months ago). I have bought and sold a whole ton of bottles since then, but my storage setup has stayed the same in exception of a couple of boxes I switched out for better quality plastic containers.

Onwards to the photos!



Arcana Perfumes - Coffee, Honey, and Ginger
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • COFFEE: Little Cottage in a Clearing, Ooomph
  • HONEY: Black Maria, Queen Crossbones, Pumpkins Crave Honey
  • GINGER: Philtre #4: Consumed, Pollyanna

Arcana Perfumes - Apple

LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • APPLE: Apples Crave Cake, Apples Crave Frills, Sleepy Hollow, Kincardine Maiden, Avalon, Bean Sidhe, Invidia, Solstice Sugar


Arcana Perfumes - Chocolate/Cocoa
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • CHOCOLATE/COCOA: Sweet Box, Morphine, Reign in Hell, Velvet Underpinnings, Dia De Los Muertos, Young Rantipole

Arcana Perfumes - Resin/Heavy/Smoke
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • RESIN/HEAVY/SMOKE: Holy Terror, Fugue, Last Judgment, Black Tea (it's smokey!), Accidia, Gula (dat bacon smoke)

Arcana Perfumes - Creamy Sweet Florals, Food
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • CREAMY SWEET FLORALS: Little Lully, Superbia
  • FOOD: Pushpadhanva

Arcana Perfumes - Sugary Fruits
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • SUGARY FRUITS: Avaricia, Luxuria, Anthropophagia, Aestas

Alkemia Perfume Collection
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • FRUIT: Repartee, Calliope, Persephone
  • SWEET/SUGAR: Affaire de Coeur
  • FRUITY FLORAL: Carmen 7
  • LIGHT FLORALS: Ardorem XXI, Caliph's Beloved, Antares
  • RESINS: Les Mysteres, Hellcat
  • CHOCOLATE: Patchouli Cacao

Possets and One Hand Washes The Other
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • POSSETS: Gelato Vaniglia, Gelato Pistachio, Gelato Fiore de Latte
  • OHWTO: Black+Blue, Chocopumpkin, Hayrides & Hijinks, Samovar, Poison Apple, Bitten, Bobbing for Apples

Sugar & Spite / The Morbid The Merrier
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • Maximo (TMTM), Leopold
  • Augustus, Augustus, Horseman (They are all the same scent. S&S named Horseman Augustus for a while.)
  • Baltus (TMTM), Miss Fortune
  • HALLOWEEN COLLECTION: Something Wicked, Diabolique, Carnivale Macabre

Sarawen and Nocturne Alchemy
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • SARAWEN: Ambrosia (now called Ambrosia Chocolat), Pixie Dust, Potion Master, Black Apple, Yuletide Bliss
  • NOCTURNE ALCHEMY: Cities of Light: London, Anti-Venom, Ibis

Midnight Gypsy, Blooddrop, Midnight Gypsy Alchemy, Aelfwine Botanicals
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • MIDNIGHT GYPSY: Calabaza en el Fuego, Alban Elfed, Dragon's Milk
  • BLOODDROP: Soleil, La Tasseographie
  • MIDNIGHT GYPSY ALCHEMY: Mandrake Garden, The Music of Night
  • AELFWINE BOTANICALS: Swoon, Katrina, The Alchemist, 420

Random Bottles
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • Epically Epic Soap Custom Perfume "Cakewood": Yellow Cake, Coconut, Glazed Donuts, Vanilla Icing, Chestnut, Violet, Vanilla, Oakmoss-Sage, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Balsam, Amber
  • WILD HYBRID: Cardiac Arrest (decanted into a roller bottle)
  • BOONDOCK G: Bee Sting (A citrus honey floral with toffee coated peaches and apples ~ surrounded by a clean woody musk)

Deep Midnight Perfumes
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • The Halfling's Party, Brimstone & Treacle, Haunted Hayride, Saturnalia
  • Suspiria, Aloysius, Sweet Calavera, Aurora Borealis
  • Tenebrae, Pyramid of Giza, Sweet Briar Path, Mandarava (new labels!)

Alchimia Apothecary Choose Your Own Adventure Blends
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • Fortune II
  • Maximo II
  • Shampoo
  • Cake & Ale
  • Sangria Sky
  • Weird Avocado Bread
  • Unnamed

OKAY. Now here comes my very prized collection: ALL THE DARLING CLANDESTINE STUFF. I included lip balms, body balms, and solid perfumes even though they aren't bottles, but whatever. I love my DC stuff, and they all must be presented together!

Darling Clandestine Bitsies, Decants, and Frankenstein Blends
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • BITSIES: Falchion & Bedlam Frankenbitsy, Bete Noire, Falchion, La La La All Right, Pyrotechnik, Monstre Delicat, Harpy, Curiosities' Ball, Limerence, Carny Wedding
  • ROLLER BOTTLES (I purchased these myself  a while back and decanted bitsies or full bottles into them): Tilt-A-Whirl, Dewlap Valentine, Inked, Small Saga, Blue Valentine, Serpentina, Blue Falchion (self-mixed Blue Valentine and Falchion), Mad As Birds/Serpentina/Tapadero/Fisticuffs blend.

Darling Clandestine Special Scents
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • ROLLER BOTTLE: What Mandy Makes
  • CHUBBY BOTTLES: The Moon is Leaving for the Wheels, Electricity So Fine, Pistolas, Vortex
  • 10ML BOTTLE: Fisticuffs
  • 8ML BOTTLES: Morderteile Kelah (half of it was replaced with Cloudswing, so this is actually my home-mixed Morderkloud), Aequitas
  • HALLOWEEN SCENTS: Smother, Squander, Falter, Wither

Darling Clandestine Balms and Solids
LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • TOP ROW, LIP BALMS: Bifrost, Blonde Dulcinea, Mariposa, La Malinche
  • SECOND ROW, SOLIDS: Limerence, Don Gato, Love & Sharks, Love & Sharks (my label), Step Right Up, Tilt-a-Whirl, Don'tGoPleaseStay
  • THIRD ROW, SOLIDS: Stone Suicide Mix, Galilee, Maudlin & Bedlam, Pyrotechnik 2011 (I prefer this version to the current one), Cloudswing, Mishigami/LaLaLa All Right/Tilt-A-Whirl mix that Evonne gave me, Harpy
  • BOTTOM ROW, BODY BALMS: Falchion, Step Right Up

Darling Clandestine Full Bottles
And for the grand finale, all of the uniform DC bottles.

LEFT TO RIGHT:
  • Serpentina, Whitefall, Harpy, Fire Eater 2014, Fire Eater (before 2014)
  • Circassian, Falchion, Ballyhoo, Blue Valentine, Blue Valentine
  • Hellbender, Brasao y Kinolau, Small Saga, Pyrotechnik, Club 22
  • Cloudswing, Step Right Up, Inked, Mishigami, Gram-Negative, Kendraberry

And there you have it. My current stash of bottles (and solids and body balms and stuff...), not counting the stuff I've chucked into my sales/swap bucket and not including the stuff I have on the way. HAHAHA. I have a handle of random perfume samples lying around as well, but I don't feel like photographing and listing them here.

What did I learn from this? For starters, I HAVE SO MUCH PERFUME I NEED TO USE UP. And the second thing I learned is I'm missing my bottle of Darling Clandestine Tiny Ice Bees. I don't know where it went...

Anyway, hope you enjoyed that!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was just wondering what your thoughts were on Arcana's Sleepy Hollow? I'm keen to pick up a bottle but the exchange rate is so shit for me right now I'm careful deliberating my purchases because I'm still obsessed with autumn fragrances currently.

    Also, I am so envious of your beautiful perfume collection, my one is so baby compared to yours, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleepy Hollow smells like a deep, rich, spiced apple cider on me. It's pretty linear and straightforward from application to fading.

      I'm still obsessed with autumn fragrances too! Haha. And I'm sure your collection will grow. :)

      Delete

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!