1/26/15

Review: GreenForce Labs NO2 Pre-Workout

Here's something different from what I usually blog about. I'll be reviewing pre-workout supplement called NO2 Pre-Workout from GreenForce Labs.

I've kinda been dabbling in fitness and lifting lately (not an expert, but hopefully someday I will be), and I always hear about this thing called a pre-workout. It's supposedly a supplement that will fuel you at the beginning of your workout so that you get the momentum to go longer and harder. You know how sometimes when you run or work out, you're super tired for the first 10 minutes or so but once you get into the groove it's not tiring anymore? Pre-Workouts are supposed to eliminate or help alleviate that initial period of fatigue.

GreenForce Labs NO2 Pre-Workout is the first pre-workout I have ever used, so read on to see what happened!


GreenForce Labs NO2 Pre-Workout

GreenForce Labs information can be found on their website (www.greenforcelabs.com), which redirects them to their facebook page. Their product can be purchase from their Amazon listing here.

The following is all hand-typed from the packaging.
Designed Specifically For:Intense Energy and Focus
Maximized Performance
Explosive Power
Insane Pumps
Increased Endurance 
About NO2 Pre-Workout Dietary Supplement:
Greenforce labs NO2 Pre-Workout Supplements contain a specialized blend of ingredients and dosages that have bene individually selected based on scientifically proven results to ensure that you get the most out of your workout. Some of our unique ingredients include L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, and L-Citruline, which have been shown to increase nitric oxide levels, support muscular energy, and delay fatigue. In addition, beet root extract has been shown to enhance exercise performance and reduce fatigue, while niacinimide and caffeine boost energy levels for maximum drive. 
Main Ingredients:Vitamin B-3 (niacinimide), Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin), Caffeine (as Anhydrous), Proprietary Blend of: L-Arginine (HCI), L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (A-AKG), L-Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate (OKG), L-Citruline Malate and Beet Root Extract 10:1 (Beta Vulgaris). 
Other Ingredients:Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.


MY THOUGHTS: 

The instructions say to take 4 capsules with water before your workout. I tried this 5 times on non-consecutive days to see what happened. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if it's really working or if it's the placebo effect, but each time I took this, I was pretty energized during my workouts (which alternate between treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike for cardio plus weights). When I take it, I'm able to run at least 20 minutes longer without tiring, and I'm able to do more reps with weights.

Funnily, I also tried taking this in the morning as a replacement for coffee before I went to work. Works like a charm too. Hahahaha.

Would I recommend? Yea, it seems like it works. If not for working out, at the very least as an energy boost.

This review is powered my Brandbacker. All items in this review were provided to me by GreenForce Labs free of cost, but I was not otherwise paid to write this. All thoughts and opinions are my own honest words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!