1/26/15

Review: InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum

More stuff from InstaNatural! Instead of wasting time, let's get straight to it. I received the Youth Express Eye Serum, which comes in a 1 fl. oz. amber dropper bottle.

InstaNatural has a ridiculously fast TAT and their products can be purchased from their main website (www.instanatural.com) or their Amazon account.

Read on for the very quick review.



InstaNatural's claims for the Youth Express Eye Serum:

InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Serum is a highly concentrated blend of invigorating ingredients designed to restore a youthful appearance to the eye area. Our serum contains an advanced Peptide Complex - along with Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins C and E - which help to deliver exceptional results to the under eye area, resulting in a decreased appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
 Ingredients (hand-typed, again):
Deionized water, organic aloe vera, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), botanical hyaluronic acid, matrixyl 3000, palmitoyl tripeptide-3, plant stem cells, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), pink grapefruit essential oil, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, (2s)-2-amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid, undaria pinnatifida cell culture extract, astaxanthin (haematococcus pluvialils extract), vitamin B3 (niacinimide), wildcrafted reishi, organic passionflower, caffeine, organic gotu kola, wildcrafted horsetail, wildcrafted dandelion, wild geranium, sucrose stearate, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, lecithin, ethylhexyl glycerin, phenoxyethanol
MY THOUGHTS:

This will be very brief. The serum is a liquidy gel that is the same color as pink grapefruit, and it smells like grapefruit juice. It glides on nicely and sinks in after a minute or two, but remains a little sticky. Unfortunately, the times that I used this, it actually made my eyes puffy, painful, and sensitive all day the next day. As soon as I stopped using it, my eyes cleared up within a few days.

Thus, I cannot comment on efficacy. I might have a sensitivity to one or more of the ingredients in here. I might be able to use it as a serum for the rest of my face and just avoid around the eyes, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Would I recommend? I have no idea. I can't say.


This review is powered my Brandbacker. All items in this review were provided to me by InstaNatural free of cost, but I was not otherwise paid to write this. All thoughts and opinions are my own honest words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!