2/6/15

Review: InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum

Okay, I promise that I only have a few of these Brandbacker blogs left. I kinda feel like a fraud right now because I'm posting so many Brandbacker blogs, but hey, I made a promise to write an honest review in exchange for products and so I need to deliver (no more procrastinating!).

InstaNatural's Age-Defying Retinol Serum, which I will just call Retinol Serum from now on, when used in conjunction with the retinol moisturizer, becomes quite possibly the best product combination ever. Thus, this, along with the moisturizer, have become holy grail products. Read on for why!


Instanatural Retinol Serum - Photo Courtesy of Instanatural

Purchase this at http://www.instanatural.com.

InstaNatural's Age-Defying Retinol Serum Claims:
InstaNatural’s Age-Defying Retinol Serum contains a proprietary blend of antioxidants and nutrients that nourishes your skin to help it look younger and healthier. Retinol (Vitamin A) protects against free-radical damage and is highly effective in reversing the appearance of sun damage and signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and more. Vitamin C works in tandem to aid in repairing damaged skin, while Hyaluronic Acid traps moisture to prevent further loss so you can enjoy a more youthful appearance with firmer, plumper skin.
Ingredients:
Sandalwood distillate, organic aloe vera, vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), witch hazel, vegan hyaluronic acid, methyl sulfonylmethane (MSM), retinol (2.5%), kosher vegetable glycerin, glycolic acid, jojoba esters, pink grapefruit essential oil, caprylyl capryl glucoside, hydroxyethyl cellulose, carrageenan gym, salicylic acid/willow bark, organic jojoba oil, organic gotu kola, wildcrafted green tea, propolis, vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), horsetail, dandelion, wild geranium, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethl hexyl glycerin
Quick note: MOTHER OF GOD, InstaNatural put up full ingredients lists for all of their products! Of course I realized this right after I typed up the chunk above. But HOORAY for InstaNatural doing this update!

MY THOUGHTS:

This serum is amazing on my acne-prone skin. Seriously. I'm talking about minimizing pores, making blackheads remove themselves, reducing pimples and redness, reducing acne scars. It's amazing. It's crazy. I was thinking it would be a random serum for anti-aging that I wouldn't really be able to comment on because I'm not at the age where I have wrinkles yet, but holy shit did this surprise me in a very good way. This, coupled with the Retinol Moisturizer, is currently my holy grail acne treatment. I don't need anything else. It's so weird and interesting, but I'm not complaining because for me personally, IT WORKS!

Would I recommend? Yes. Absolutely.

This review is powered my Brandbacker. All items in this review were provided to me by InstaNatural free of cost, but I was not otherwise paid to write this. All thoughts and opinions are my own honest words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you have any questions or comments, just go ahead and comment away. I'll get back to you within 1-3 days. :) Thanks for reading!